over 80% of all New Year’s Resolutions fail to be achieved,
over 50% have been dropped by the middle of the year
It does NOT have to have to be this way. This is an opportune time to reflect; take account of your personal goals, dreams and hopes; and re-ignite your Determined Life Journey.
WHO SAYS RESOLUTIONS CAN ONLY BE MADE AT START OF THE YEAR?
Follow our 4-Step Mid-Year Resolutions Process
- Revisit any New Year's Resolutions you made.
- If you didn't make any, skip ahead to step 4.
- Review the progress made to date:
- Are you on track? Are you behind? Can you catch up? Have you dropped this goal completely? Why?
- List the things you need to do to accomplish this goal.
- Create 1 to 3 Mid-Year Resolutions.
- What do you want to accomplish by year's end?
- What do you want to make a priority in your life, starting NOW?
NOW, GO FORTH AND THRIVE.
GO FORTH LIVING A DETERMINED LIFE.